2017 Harvest Exhibition
Join in some friendly neighbourhood competition! Enter your autumn harvest, baking, preserves, arts and crafts in our Harvest Exhibition.
We will also have a misc category for any other handmade items.
Kids Under 19 Categories
Details and Rules
Drop off your entries at the Pender Harbour Community Hall (12905 Madeira Park Rd) in Madeira Park between 8:00 & 9:00 am Saturday, October 7th. Early bird entries will be accepted Friday, October 6th between 4:00 & 7:00 pm
Entry fees are $1.00 per entry for early bird entries delivered on Friday September 30th, or $2.00 at the door on Saturday, October 7th
Please make checks payable to Pender Harbour Fall Faire.
If you have any questions, please call Megan Noel 604-989-1496
Harvest Exhibition Rules
1. Enter as many items in each category as you like
2. A judge or members of a judge's immediate family may not enter in the categories they are assigned to.
3. All edible entries will be subject to tasting during the exhibition and will not be returned. (Produce baskets and children’s cookies will not be subject to tasting.)
4. Entries will be identified by number when dropped off, no name or other identification can be visible (you may place your name on the bottom of your plates, jars, etc)
5. Entries should be dropped off as they will be displayed and may take up a space no more than 12 inches square (excluding floral categories) Some categories may award marks for presentation
6. Produce baskets may contain any fresh home grown produce, vegetables or fruit, and will be judged as a floral category and not individual items they contain
Points will be awarded as follows:
Please pick up your ribbons, trophies, containers and display items from 3:00-5:00 pm on October 7th. Items not picked up will be discarded or recycled.